The third millennium BC and the civilization of Elam
About this tour
Cities: Tehran , Shushtar , Shush , Ahvaz
Group Size: 4
Free cancelation: Up to 7 days
Live tour guide
- The winter palace of Achaemenid kings
- Ziggurat Chogha Zanbil (the UNESCO world heritage)
- Cradle of Elamite civilization
Do you know that the largest empire in the world, the Achaemenid Empire, owes part of its architecture to the civilization of Elam, which once had a powerful government in the west and southwest of Iran? In this tour, we travel to the third millennium BC. I offers you a private guide, private transportation, and medium-class accommodation, and it's operatable for any age, on any date, and the the total price of the tour changes with the increase in the number of people, the travel time and the type of hotel.
- 10 days with an English speaking guide and private transportation in sedan car (with A/C)
- 9 nights in the mod-range hotels
- 1 domestic flight if it's necessary
- Visa authorization letter
- All breakfasts
- International flights
- Entrance fees
- Hotel fees
- Personal expenses (like shopping)
Departure & Return
- Tour date is flexible
- Departure from IKA airport or other cities
- Vaccination card for incoming
- PCR test for outgoing
- This tour is suitable in fall and winter.
- Trip itinerary: First day tour depends on traveler's arrival time, but the routine is like it comes below:
- 1st day Tehran: We will visit Golestan Palace (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the former royal Qajar complex in Iran's capital city, Tehran and it means Roseland – Then we go through the Bazaar to meet local people and know Iranian purchase style – After lunch we will visit Jewelry Museum (The Iranian National Jewels, originally the Iranian Crown Jewels).
- 2nd day Tehran - Qom: After Breakfast we drive to Qom, visiting Hoze Soltan (salt lake in the middle of Tehran – Qom highway) – By arrival Qom we will have lunch in a historical house – Then check in hotel – In the afternoon we go to visit the holy shrine of Fatime Masoumeh – Dinner – Hotel.
- 3rd day Qom – Broujerd: In the early morning we have breakfast, then check out to see the unique Salt Mountain – Then drive to Arak and eat lunch – After lunch we go to Borujerd – By arrival, check in and dinner we will be on the roof of Borujerd.
- 4th day Borujerd - Khorramabad: In the morning we go for Bishe Waterfall – After lunch and check in we go to visit Falak-ol-Aflak Castle (is a castle situated on the top of a large hill with the same name within the city of Khorramabad) – The last place to visit is the historical house of Akhund Abu Khorramabad which is known as “Tourism House”.
- 5th day Khorramabad: First place to visit is the Gap historical complex – Then we go for Seljuk Inscription (a historical stone monument) and Brick minaret of Khorramabad – Next we visit Gerdab-e Sangi Gerdab-e Sangi or Gerdau Bardineh (is a historical stony whirlpool from sassanid era) – We will see the Historical bridge of Shapur and for the night chaos we will be around the Keeyow Lake.
- 6th day Khorramabad - Dezful: In morning after breakfast and check out we drive to Dezful through a beautiful highway in the heart of Zagros Mountains – By arrival at Dezful, eating lunch and check in we will have a rest – For night and dinner we go to Ali Kale park.
- 7th day Dezful – Susa (one of the most important and magnificent ancient cities in Iran and the world): We leave Dezful to Susa – First place in Susa is Apadana Palace (the winter palace of Archaemenid kings) - Susa Museum and French Castle are our next plan – After lunch we will visit the Tomb of Daniel (a Jewish prophet with a special dome design – After visiting Ziggurat Chogha Zanbil (the UNESCO heritage, Elamite center with its very ancient ziggurat) we will have dinner And check in.
- 8th day Susa - Shushtar: After breakfast, check out and drive to Shushtar - Historical Hydraulic System (from the Sassanid era with a complex irrigation system registered as UNESCO heritage list. Shushtar infrastructure included water mills, dams, tunnels, and canals. Visit also Salasel castle and hand-dug Dariun channel) – By lunch and check in we have a rest then we go to the Tabib Traditional Hotel.
- 9th day Shushtar – Ahvaz: In early morning we leave Shushtar to Ahvaz, The city of bridge – After check in we go to the black bridge and The Armenian church, Sourp Mesroup - The last place you visit in Iran is white bridge, on the top of Karoon river you will review your memory of being in Iran.
- 10th day Ahvaz: Check out – drive to airport – Fly back Tehran
0 / 5
based on 0 reviews
Value for money