Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Pirsik!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pirsik OÜ's Website, located at www.pirsik.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Pirsik if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Pirsik.com provides Travelers the ability to send messages to locals on the website for guiding and other travel related services at their destination. Tour-guides at the destination can view these messages and requests then choose to respond to them.
- A Tour-guide can respond to messages without any charge.
- The User (tourists) will ensure that the messages do not contain their contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses etc. Once a message has been sent, Pirsik admin reserves the right to moderate any messages to ensure compliance with its terms and conditions. We reserve the right to remove any messages where personal information, either their own or of any other User or person, has been sent by a User.
- A Tour-guide is not allowed to share their contact details in any response to a Traveler till such time that the Traveler has booked the tour via Pirsik.com, either by paying 15% of tour price. We will connect tourists with local guides after a successful booking.
- The Traveler can request itinerary from multiple interested Tour Guides and interact with each of them to request for amendments or tweaks to the itinerary as desired. Eventually, the Traveler will select the travel proposal that he/she deems to be the best suited to their requirement in their sole discretion and confirm the booking by (“Booked Tour”) by either paying an initial fee. When the tour is booked by paying an initial fee, the remainder of the tour fees will be paid directly to the Tour-guide at the start of the tour or as directed by the Tour-guide. Pirsik shall not be liable for any non-payment by Traveler to the Tour-guide in such case.
- Pirsik may request for a confirmation of the tour taking place, especially in case of any dispute from the traveller or credit card company.
Tour and Guide Booking Process
- The traveler has to pay an initial 15% deposit via credit card or debit card to book a tour. The balance payment (85% of tour price) has to be done directly to the guide or tour operator on meeting.
- The local guides and tour operators are liable to pay their taxes. Pirsik does not claim or collect any taxes on behalf of the guides or tour operators.
The Verified Guides or Travel Company provides recognition to guides or companies who have distinguished themselves by Verifying their ID and license. They have to provide valid ID card or their license (if they are a travel company). The amount that guides and companies pay to verify their ID is non-refundable. The ID Verification process needs to be renewed by the end of the time written on accounts under verification validity.
Pirsik does not endorse any guides, including Verified guides or ompanies. Pirsik does not guarantee or check or control the quality of services, the conduct, and suitability of any guides, including verified guides or companies. The guides and companies remain responsible for all their services, as well as complying with applicable legal obligations.
Unless otherwise stated, Pirsik OÜ and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pirsik. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Pirsik for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Pirsik
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Pirsik
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Pirsik
- Redistribute content from Pirsik
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Pirsik OÜ does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Pirsik OÜ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Pirsik OÜ shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Pirsik OÜ reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Pirsik OÜ a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Pirsik OÜ; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Pirsik OÜ. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Pirsik OÜ's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.