Explore west of Iran with the Kurdish culture
About this tour
Cities: Tehran , Sanandaj , Hamedan , Kermanshah
Group Size: 4
Free cancelation: Up to 20 days
Live tour guide
- Ali Sadr Cave (the world's largest water cave)
- Zrebar Lake
- Uraman Takht, the step city
The clothes, dance, music and culture and rich history of the Kurds, in the embrace of the oak forests of the Zagros mountain range, will create memories for you that you will never forget. Iran's Kurdistan must be seen. In this trip, I offers you a private guide, private transportation, and medium-class accommodation, and it's operatable for any age, on any date, and the the total price of the tour changes with the increase in the number of people, the travel time and the type of hotel.
- Visa authorization letter
- All breakfasts
- 12 days with an English speaking guide and private transportation in sedan car (with A/C)
- 11 nights in the mod-range hotels
- 1 domestic flight if it's necessary
- Visa authorization letter
- International flights
- Entrance fees
- Hotel fees
- Personal expenses (like shopping)
Departure & Return
- Tour date is flexible
- Departure from IKA airport or other cities
- 1st day Tehran: We will visit Golestan Palace (UNESCO World Heritage Site), the former royal Qajar complex in Iran's capital Tehran and it means Roseland. Then we went through the Bazaar to meet local people and learn about Iranian purchasing styles. After lunch we will visit Jewelry Museum (The Iranian National Jewels, originally the Iranian Crown Jewels).
- 2nd day in Tehran: After Breakfast we drove to Sa’dabad Complex, a 300-hectare complex built by the Qajar and Pahlavi monarchs. The complex includes more than 180 hectares of natural forest, streets, qantas, galleries, mansions/ palaces and museums. After lunch we go to the traditional bazaar of Tajrish. Next place is Ferdows Garden, a historical complex; The complex dates back to the reign of the Qajar dynasty, and includes a mansion which houses the Cinema Museum of Iran since 2009. After Dinner we drove back to the hotel.
- 3rd day Tehran - Hamedan: After Breakfast and Check out we Drive to Hamedan (is believed to be among the oldest Iranian cities). Then visiting Ali Sadr Cave (the world's largest water cave). Then lunch and visiting GanjNameh is an ancient inscription, on the side of Alvand mountain and has a waterfall. After visiting Stone Lion we will have Dinner.
- 4th day in Hamedan: After breakfast we went to the Cultural heritage and tourism base of Hegmataneh. Next places are the tomb of Baba Taher (was an 11th-century Persian poet. His poetry is written in the Hamadan dialect of the Persian language) and Avicenna mausoleum (He was a Persian polymath who is regarded as one of the most significant physicians, astronomers, thinkers and writers of the Islamic Golden Age. He has been described as the father of early modern medicine).
- 5th day Hamedan - Kurdistan: In the early morning we leave Hamedan to Sanandaj (center of Kurdish culture). First place to see is Khosro Abad mansion (one of dozens of Iranian beautiful buildings). After lunch we visited Jameh mosque (Darul Ehsan, the most glorious and elegant mosque in Kurdistan Province). Then Vakil Ol Molk Bathhouse. Check in and Dinner.
- 6th day in Sanandaj: We started our day tour by Sanandaj Museum (Old house with old Iranian architecture & designs, now used as a museum, located almost in the city center close to other old houses). Then we went to Sanandaj bazaar to be with local Kurdish people. Before dinner we went to Abidar Complex.
- 7th day Sanandaj – Marivan: After Breakfast and check out we drove to Marivan through a mountainous beautiful road. After lunch we go around the Zrebar Lake (a lake in the Zagros Mountains). By dinner we will be on the roof of Marivan to see the fascinating view of Marivan at night.
- 8th day Marivan – Uraman Takht: After Breakfast we checked out of our hotel and drove to Uraman Takht, Step city. Check in at the hotel and eat lunch. City sightseeing in steppe stone village and visiting Pir Shaliar mosque.
- 9th day Uraman Takht - Kermanshah: After Breakfast and Check out hotel we go to Kermanshah (the largest Kurdish-speaking city in Iran). By lunch and Check in we rested a bit. Then we went to Taq-e Bostan - Bisotun (UNESCO listed Farhadtarash and the statue of Hercules).
- 10th day in Kermanshah: Starting our day with visiting Tekye Moaven Ol Molk (Tekyeh is a place where Shia gather for mourning of Muharram). Then visiting the Temple of Anahita. The last plan in Kermanshah is marketplace excursions and buying souvenirs.
- 11th day Kermanshah - Boroujerd: In the early morning we have breakfast and check out Kermanshah to Boroujerd. On arrival in Borujerd we will have lunch and check in at our hotel. First place to visit is Jameh mosque. Soltani mosque (The edifice was built in the Qajar period atop the ruins of an older mosque). The last place that you see in Iran is Kamal Ol Din historical house (180 years old beautiful and historical building). Then we went for dinner and to the hotel.
- 12th day Boroujerd – Tehran: Drive to Tehran and miss Iran.
0 / 5
based on 0 reviews
Value for money