Iran Tour Package: Highlights of Iran in 8 Days
About this tour
Cities: Kashan , Yazd , Tehran , Isfahan , Shiraz , Qom , Kerman
Group Size: 4
Free cancelation: Up to 20 days
Live tour guide
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Persian lifestyle
- Persian culture
- Old Persian architecture
Every first-time traveler to Iran should visit the historical cities of Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan, Yazd, and Shiraz. "Highlights of Iran in 8 days" tour package is designed based on the most popular route among Iran travelers which is also known as the "Classic route". In this trip, I offers you a private guide, private transportation, and medium-class accommodation, and it's operatable for any age, on any date, and the the total price of the tour changes with the increase in the number of people, the travel time and the type of hotel.
- 8 breakfasts
- 8 days with an English speaking guide and private transportation in sedan car (with A/C)
- 7 nights in the mid-range hotels
- 1 domestic flight if it's necessary
- Visa authorization letter
- International flights
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel fees
- Personal expenses (like shopping)
Departure & Return
- Tour date is flexible
- Departure from IKA airport or other cities
- Vaccination card for incoming
- PCR test for outgoing
- Day 1: Tehran The Must-See's Welcome to Tehran! Let’s begin this trip at Golestan Palace and shake hands with Iran’s most iconic kings; from the Qajar ones to the Pahlavi Shah. Our next two stops are the National Museum of Iran and the Treasury of National Jewels. Then we’ll have a tea break in the smallest cafe in the world at Tehran Grand Bazaar.
- Day 2: Tehran Nightlife and Local Picnics Let’s head north! Today we’ll once again admire the Pahlavi family’s lavish life; this time in their summer house and garden. We’ll visit Sa'dabad Complex and Niavaran Palace, where the royal family’s everyday items are kept. We’ll have a stroll in their big gardens and visit a couple of the art museums in the complex. This evening, we’ll go to Ab-o-Atash Park to see its musical fountains. We’ll cross the beautiful Tabiat Bridge to take selfies with the fantastic view of the shiny Tehran. Finally, we’re going to hang out with the locals in Taleghani Forest Park.
- Day 3: Kashan Historical Houses Rise and shine early in the morning, because en route to Kashan we’ll take you to see the impossible: the Shrine of Emam Khomeini. Then we'll get the original Sohan (a saffron toffee) to snack on throughout the trip. Once in Kashan, we’re going to visit the Fin Garden, the shining star of all Persian gardens and also a UNESCO World Heritage site. We’ll also take you to see the most beautiful and charming historical houses in Iran, and while we’re there, we’ll visit the ancient Yakhchāl (coolers) of Jalali Castle. After a delicious lunch, we’ll head to the gorgeous Agha Bozorg Mosque and its grand theological school.
- Day 4: Isfahan Meet Iran Minorities Once we reach Isfahan, we’ll go to Naqshe Jahan Square and up a terrace, we'll have an amazing landscape view of the whole square. Then, one by one we’ll visit its iconic landmarks including Shah Mosque, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, and Ali Qapu Palace. And while we explore the Grand Bazaar, you can visit the handicraft workshops in person. Tonight, we’ll have a leisurely stroll and a delicious dinner at a cheerful restaurant close to Si-o-se-pol or Khaju Bridge.
- Day 5: Isfahan The Sounds of Persia Today we’ll visit another UNESCO World Heritage site of Isfahan, the Jameh Mosque. Then, we’ll head to Jolfa Street, the Armenian quarter of Isfahan, where you’ll find cozy cafes, historical city structures, old neighbors, and of course, the magnificent Vank Cathedral; the highlight of all Isfahan walking tours. After a delicious cup of Armenian coffee, we take you to Isfahan Music Museum, to see Persian musical instruments, learn how to play one, and enjoy a live performance!
- Day 6: Yazd Older Than History After about five hours on the road, we can spend the rest of the day leisurely exploring Yazd’s old town. You can also book cycling experiences for this part of the town if you’re feeling up to it. But if you’re looking for a way to just relax, Dowlat Abad Garden will make for a romantic night. Yazd is a fantastic place to witness Zurkhaneh Rituals, an ancient sport done with the beating of drums, singing, and music. And since we're in Yazd, we'll take you to the most beautiful rooftop in town, so you can have a stunning view of the whole city under your feet.
- Day 7: Shiraz World Heritage Remains Shiraz is the ultimate destination for lovers of poetry, wine, art, and romance. An early drive towards the city gives you the time to visit its UNESCO World Heritage Site, Persepolis. Even today some of its remains are kept in the Louvre Museum, but you get to see the real thing in its full glory! After visiting Naqsh-e Rostam, we’ll go to the main city, take a break, and prepare for a fun afternoon stroll. During our walk, we’ll check out Arg of Karim Khan.
0 / 5
based on 0 reviews
Value for money