Magic of Desert
About this tour
Cities: Tehran , Isfahan
Group Size: 4
Free cancelation: Up to 7 days
Live tour guide
- Golestan palace (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Mesr desert
- Camel riding and safari
- Camping in the desert by the fire
Iranian deserts are amazing, specially at night, when you sit near the fire and watching full star sky. Mesr desert is one of the most beautiful deserts that you have to see. I offers you a private guide, private transportation, and medium-class accommodation, and it's operatable for any age, on any date, and the the total price of the tour changes with the increase in the number of people, the travel time and the type of hotel.
- 4 days with an English speaking guide and private transportation in sedan car (with A/C)
- 3 nights in the mod-range hotels and local houses or camping
- Visa authorization letter
- All breakfasts
- International flights
- Entrance fees
- Hotel fees
- Personal expenses (like shopping)
Departure & Return
- Tour date is flexible
- Departure from IKA airport or other cities
- Vaccination card for incoming
- PCR test for outgoing
- Trip itinerary: First day tour depends on traveler's arrival time, but the routine is like it comes below:
- Day 1 in Tehran: Golestan palace (UNESCO World Heritage Site) – Bazaar – National museum and Jewelry museum. Or Carpet museum – Sa'ad Abad complex (White & Green palace) – Tajrish Bazaar – Imamzadeh Saleh – Tabiat Bridge.
- Day 2 Tehran to Mesr desert, it takes about 9 hours to arrive there. After resting at the local lodge, we go to the sand dunes, experience camel riding and safari.
- Day 3 in Mesr: On the third day, we will visit Garmeh village and its beautiful groves and Dr. Fish spring. At night, we camp in the desert by the fire and enjoy watching the starry sky.
- Day 4: Leaving Mesr to Tehran.
0 / 5
based on 0 reviews
Value for money